USA - Canada Preparations and an AA Destroyer - 21 Feb to 13 Mar 1940

21 Feb 1940: I draw up plans for 1st and 2nd Armies.
I replace production of the 37 mm Gun M3 with the 57 mm M1 Anti-Tank Gun.
My non-Armour Army Production....
....and my Logistics chart.
It's just information.
I decide on a Small Lobbying Effort.
24 Feb 1940: The 80th Infantry Division has been deployed and it is placed in training.
I assign 3 not fully-trained divisions to 1st Army.
26 Feb 1940: I also assign the 80th Infantry Division to 1st Army.
05 Mar 1940: I order Atlantic Reserve Destroyers to patrol the Newfoundland Sea.
08 Mar 1940: I also order Scouting Force to Patrol the Eastern Seaboard.
13 Mar 1940: Maybe FDR is better off without them.
I have spare Dockyards so I'll design a Destroyer bristling with Anti-Air Batteries.
I add Torpedo Launchers II and QGA Sonar.
Also the Rangekeeper Fire Control and an Anti-Air II.
Then I add a Light Battery III.
I now add 2 x Anti-Air II Batteries....
....and we have an Anti-Air Destroyer.
It's MIO is Norfolk Naval Yard.
I put it into production.
That might be useful in European waters. 

Comments