USA - War in South America - 30 May to 16 Jun 1940

30 May 1940: The Focus First Special Service Force has been completed....
....and I select Maritime Commision next.
04 Jun 1940: A 1st Army Division appears to have got lost in Canada so I assign it to 2nd Army.
07 Jun 1940: The 89th Infantry Division has been deployed and it is placed in training.
We lost a Submarine in the English Channel.
I activate the amphibious assault on Haida Gwaii.
The Resistance levels in Mexico and Eastern Canada.
10 Jun 1940: Not very friendly.
Peru is Fascist - no friend of mine....
....but Chile wants to join Free Americas so I invite them and they accept.
11 Jun 1940: Peru joined the Axis.
I grant The Netherlands Military Access.
I send a Lend Lease package to Chile.
I still have a huge Garrison problem.
I add more Military Factories to the Construction queue.
12 Jun 1940: I ship the U.S. Marine Corps to Tunisia.
13 Jun 1940: I import more Rubber from British Malaya.
15 Jun 1940: I reduce Chromium imports from Cuba.
16 Jun 1940: I'll be looking out for that.
North American Aviation has received the Trait Low Drag Wings.
The 95th Infantry Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
The Vancouver Corps has captured Haida Gwaii.
I return the 3 divisions back to 2nd Army and have them garrison Vancouver.
The Americas have been keeping me busy. 

Comments