USA - On the Offensive and an Upgraded Infantry Division - 21 Apr to 07 May 1941

21 Apr 1941: I need an Infantry Division better prepared for Europe so I add a Field Hospital, Support Anti-Air and Support Anti-Tank. 
I call it Infantry Division+ and give it a different symbol.....
....then commence recruiting. I will convert existing divisions when I have enough equipment available.
22 Apr 1941:I have 2 divisions in training and I move them both to Norfolk, Virginia. A port.
I start an offensive to reopen communications with French divisions in the Maginot. It appears that French and Swiss troops are already trying that. 
23 Apr 1941: That does look promising. 
29 Apr 1941: Success. We have contact again.
I extend the frontline of Army France further to the English Channel. In retrospect it was a bit too far and too early because the divisions of 8th Army haven't arrived yet.
30 Apr 1941: There is an Airfield in Switzerland which can be used so I create the 2nd Heavy Bombardment Group with B-17 A's and release the 1st and 2nd Fighter Groups from 1st Army.
I assign them missions over Northern France. The mighty 8th Air Force is being created.
07 May 1941: Research has been completed on 1940 Destroyer Hull....
....and I select 1940 Submarine Hull from Electric Boat Company next.
My current Research projects.
Now I can now produce modern Destroyers. 

Comments