USA - B-17 Flying Fortress and Turkey - 17 Jan to 28 Jan 1939

17 Jan 1939: It's time to design a Strategic Bomber. The bare bones comes with 4 x Engine I so I upgrade to 4 x Engine II.
I add a Large Bomb Bay and Radio Navigation I.
Then I add 2 x Light MG Defence Turret 2x, i.e. 4 x Defence Turrets.
Next are Self-Sealing Fuel Tanks and Non-Strategic Materials Usage.
The B-17 A Flying Fortress from Boeing.
I put it into production.
I import Rubber from British Malaya....
....and reduce my Chromium imports from Cuba.
21 Jan 1939: I check the 2nd Armoured Division's Recruitment status and it is still short of Trucks and Tanks.
25 Jan 1939: The Focus Selective Training Act has been completed. Also the Communists have been busy in Latin America and Yugoslavia.
I select Bureau of Ships next.
26 Jan 1939: Hungary rids itself of the Versailles Treaty and Paraguay joins the Latin American Communists.
It's not looking good for Turkey.
I increase the number of Military Factories in the Construction queue.
28 Jan 1939: Adieu Turkey.
Greece, Great Britain and France have all taken their pounds of flesh.
They are however still at war with Romania and Communist China.
A quick look at the Current Wars and it is listed as the Chinese-British War twice.
The Polish Civil War. Lithuania definitely helped Sanationist Poland.
What is Germany doing? 

Comments