USA - Next Generation Aircraft Research - 01 Jan to 15 Jan 1939

01 Jan 1939: The Global Summary at the beginning of the New Year and we are still sitting comfortably at the #4 spot.
02 Jan 1939: Not good for Britain and France although they both have territories in SE Asia.
I need to upgrade the Armoured Division template. I replace a 2nd Light Tank Battalion with a Medium Tank Battalion....
....then add an Armoured Recon Company and a Field Hospital.
It is a more powerful division.
03 Jan 1939: Research has been completed on Armour-Piercing Capped Shell....
....and I select Armour-Piercing Capped Medium Shell from Norfolk Naval Yard next.
My current Research projects.
I add a Field Hospital to the Marine Brigade template....
....then order training for the entire U.S. Marines Corps.
14 Feb 1939: My Logistics Chart with no critical deficits.
My Construction Chart.
I transfer a trained Light Cruiser and 8 trained Destroyers to Scouting Force.
I've found another Omaha Class Light Cruiser so I place it in Refit to an Improved Brooklyn Class Cruiser.
15 Jan 1939: We have completed researching Survivability Studies....
....and select  Engines III from Lockheed next.
North American Aviation receives the Trait High Capacity Ammunition.
I'm starting the Engine Research early because it takes longer than the Airframe Research. 

Comments