USA - Europe and Armoured Division Upgrade - 07 Dec to 18 Dec 1939

07 Dec 1939: Research has been completed on Improved Rubber Processing....
....and I select Improved Oil Processing next.
My current Research projects.
Take a look at Canada's Diplomacy Register. It's worse than Mexico was.
My non-Armour Army production....
....as well as Armour and Aircraft production.
My Screening Ships and Submarine production.
10 Dec 1939: That potentially puts Italy at war with Germany.
I transfer USS Memphis to the Training Division.
Spain is looking good but I have no Docking Rights.
I can't dock in Great Britain either. The British are only at war with Communist China (and Turkey).
The sprawling German Reich.
I can even send Volunteers to Germany.
12 Dec 1939: Germany declares war on Luxembourg which promptly joins the French Alliance.
The Diplomacy Register for Luxembourg. No surprises there.
16 Dec 1939: Russia is planning to attack Poland next month.
Russia's Diplomacy Register.
I send a Lend Lease package to Hellas....
....which they accept.
18 Dec 1939: I have a deficit of Support Equipment again as well as Medium Tanks.
I need to upgrade my Armoured Division template.
I want to add Mobile Support Battalions.
First Motorized Artillery then Motorized Anti-Tank and Motorized Anti-Air.
I also replace the final Light Tank Battalion with a 3rd Medium Tank Battalion.
I've also added a 4th Motorized Infantry Battalion.
I call it Armoured Division39 although '40' would be more appropriate. 

Comments