USA - A Look at International Politics - 30 Jan to 12 Mar 1939

30 Jan 1939: We won't miss his vote yet.
31 Jan 1939: Research has been completed on Paratroopers I....
....and I select Marines II next.
My current Research projects.
03 Feb 1939: I order Army East to garrison the Ports so that is where the divisions are if I need to ship them overseas.
09 Feb 1939: Arrogant too!
I assign the trained 9th Infantry Division to Army West.
I order Army West to garrison the West Coast Ports.
19 Feb 1939: Research has been completed on Armour-Piercing Capped Medium Shell....
....and I select Small-Calibre Semi-Armour Piercing Shell from Norfolk Navy Yard next.
01 Mar 1939: We have also completed researching Rubber Processing....
....and I select Construction II next.
My current Research projects.
Good riddance to the League of Nations - what does Britain want from Ireland?
The Diplomacy Registers of Great Britain and Ireland. Again my hands are tied.
08 Mar 1939: Not looking good for Mussolini.
09 Mar 1939: I unlock the Air Doctrine Dive Bombing.
12 Mar 1939: The situation in Spain.
Mexico's Diplomacy Register. It is very Communist!
I transfer USS Humphreys to Training Division....
....and order the remaining ships of Destroyer Flotilla 1 back to port.
Many ships are already trained so I assign the two new Porter Class Destroyers to Scouting Force.
The 2 Clemson Class Destroyers are returned to Pacific Reserve Destroyers.
The 3 Improved Brooklyn Class Cruisers are also assigned to Scouting Force....
....and finally two S Class Submarines are assigned to 5th Submarine Squadron
I'm surprised that Great Britain killed the League of Nations - normally that is Italy's privilege. 

Comments