USA - Marine Brigades Become Marine Divisions - 06 Feb to 16 Feb 1941

06 Feb 1941: It looks like the 101st Airborne Division has reached a port.
07 Feb 1941: Another push to capture that port in Borneo. Also Research has been completed on Depth Charge Mortar....
....and I select 1940 Cruiser Hull from Norfolk Naval Yard next.
My current Research projects.
I order the 21st Philippines Division to Batavia.
Newport News Shipbuilding receives the Trait North Carolina Shipbuilding Company.
The Indonesian Order is now 89% towards capitulation.
Two more ports have been captured.
07-09 Feb 1941: Another division is on its way to Hollandia.
11 Feb 1941: Portugal has defeated Spain!
I plan the Construction of many more Military Factories and Dockyards.
I deploy the 11th Airborne Division early....
....and place it in training.
I return the 89th and 95th Infantry Divisions to Army Caribbean.
 I add 4 more Marine Battalions to the Marine Brigade template....
....then add Support Anti-Air and Support Anti-Tank.
I change the name.
I use spare Dockyards to lay down a third Essex Class Aircraft Carrier.
I import more Chromium from Cuba....
....and cancel the Steel imported from France.
I also reduce the amount of Rubber imported from British Malaya. I'll need the rest for the increased Aircraft production which I have planned.
The war in Indonesia is almost over so I need to turn my attention to Europe. Mainly France. 

Comments