USA - Victory! The USA Puppets Japan and Korea - 28 Sep to 14 Oct 1942

28 Sep 1942: I create an improved A1 variant of the P-47 Thunderbolt then start producing it instead of the P-38 Lightning.
Three Assault divisions are deployed in California and placed in the Training Army.
There are 336 P-38 Lightnings in service but I definitely won't Lend Lease them because they are fine aircraft.
29 Sep 1942: The Japanese defences are weaker now so I try to breakthrough again. Also the Focus Expand the USMC has been completed.
I select Maritime Commission next.
30 Sep 1942: I start a new offensive in the north.
02 Oct 1942: Good news but we need more Senators too!
05 Oct 1942: We receive a new Philippine Division which is placed in training.
09 Oct 1942: The attack was successful. Now that airfield needs to be retaken.
10 Oct 1942: I cancel that new Battleship because I don't have enough Steel.  The War in the Pacific has been won and Battleships aren't that important anymore.
Destroyers and Submarines are more important at the moment for attacking and defending convoys.
We agree with that.
12 Oct 1942: Japan is now 93% towards capitulation and we can capture two more towns to end the campaign. That airfield may bring a couple of Victory Points too.
14 Oct 1942: Wow! We did something right. The Treaty of Zhangbei begins with me satelliting Korea and Micronesia. I then pass enough times so that I can liberate the Japanese People's Republic. The Soviets wanted Japan.
The details of the Treaty.
The Diplomacy charts for Japan and Korea.
The 4th Armoured Division has arrived and is placed in training.
The Diplomacy chart for China (in the Allies)....
....and Manchuria which was puppeted by the Soviet Union.
The big question is 'What's next?' Until soon.

Comments