USA : The Home Front and Invasion Plans - 24 Nov to 27 Nov 1941

24 Nov 1941: We have high Resistance levels but I'm not too concerned because it's not affecting the War Economy.
Great. We've damaged Saipan port.
I'm moving some divisions in 5th Army so that they can quickly support the amphibious landings at Hollandia in West Papua.
More good news. The rescue mission of our OSS agent has begun.
The deficit for Support Equipment is now down to 19 days.
My Recruitment has improved greatly too.
I start decrypting the Japanese cipher again....
....and select the 2nd upgrade of Government Cipher School.
The port at Guam has been damaged so I give its repair high priority.
Germany's Eastern Front and the situation in SW Europe and Mediterranean.
I 'recruit' 9 divisions in the Philippines and add them to General Gerow's Army Philippines.
They need more training.
25 Nov 1941: Cruiser Division 3 is being sent to Bismarck for repairs and well-earned shore leave.
27 Nov 1941: Resistance levels look much better.
The Battleships USS Indiana and USS South Dakota will be commissioned next month.
I create an Attack Submarine using the 1940 Submarine Hull....
....the create 2 production lines for it.
Finally 8 trained Destroyers are assigned to the Carrier Division, Battle Force.
I have decided to adopt both strategies. Liberate the Dutch East Indies thus denying the Japanese their Oil deposits. Also to engage Japanese forces in the Western Pacific. A pre-requisite for invading the Japanese Homeland.

Comments