USA - The Battles for Java (II) - 05 Mar to 30 Mar 1942

05 Mar 1942: Great news.
08 Mar 1942: Once we capture Batavia it's 'game over' for the Japanese. No more Oil from the Dutch East Indies. I hope that will ground much of their Airforce.
09 Mar 1942: I need reinforcements at the frontline.
10 Mar 1942: I activate the active decryption of the Japanese cipher.
12 Mar 1942: At this pace we'll soon lose our majority in the House!
15 Mar 1942: We lose another Submarine to Japanese air power.
I plan more Military Factories for Fighter production.
I import Aluminium from Canada. They are also exporting Aluminium to Japan!!!
16 Mar 1942: Another Submarine has been sunk.
17 Mar 1942: We have secured the Airbase at Palau and we now march on the port in North Palau. Research has been completed on the Grumman F4F Wildcat Carrier Fighter.
I create the Wildcat A1 variant with more reliability and place it in production.
I select the Air Doctrine Direct Ground Support next.
My current Research projects.
20 Mar 1942: We are now at the gates of Batavia.
22 Mar 1942: This should be over in 3 days.
24 Mar 1942: I plan the construction of Fuel Silos in the Pacific.
The Pacific Strike Fleet has been damaged and will soon have to go into port for essential repairs.
I have moved it to the Philippine Sea.
28 Mar 1942: We have captured Batavia and are advancing towards Sumatra. Research on All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme has been completed.
30 Mar 1942: The Battle for Java is essentially over. The 3 encircled Japanese divisions E. of Batavia are now out of supply and will soon be overrun.I select to research Paratroopers I next.

Now we need to finish off the remaining enemy divisions in Sumatra and the whole of the Dutch East Indies will be liberated. 

Comments