USA - A New Aircraft Carrier, Mexico and Caribbean - 09 Nov to 11 Dec 1940

09 Nov 1940: Let's see if I can encircle those two divisions.
14 Nov 1940: I activate the plan to capture the Azores.
16 Nov 1940: Near Taiwan we sink 8 Japanese Submarines.
20 Nov 1940: Rhodesia capitulates. Where are the British forces fighting????
22 Nov 1940: We lose another Destroyer near Kwajalein.
I begin the liberation of the Caribbean Islands.
27 Nov 1940: The final phase of my Venezuelan campaign.
28 Nov 1940: I didn't have enough naval superiority for amphibious assaults so I ship the 2 divisions to Rabaul instead which had been captured by the Hawaiian Division.
We lose a Submarine at Iwo Jima. I need to fix the air superiority problem in the Pacific.
I assign 2 Battleships and 4 Destroyers to Destroyer Squadron 12 which is operating in the Caribbean Sea.
I give my 1940 Carrier Hull a more powerful engine and an extra hangar. It can now take an Air Wing with 80 aircraft and cruise at more than 36 knots.
I start one production line and will commence more later.
Damn. I didn't check my rescue plan. R.I.P Eleanor.
07 Dec 1940: Three divisions are now reoccupying the Caribbean Islands.
09 Dec 1940: The Japanese have followed the 'Hawaiian' Division on New Britain. I'm sending the 25th Infantry Division to help.
A wonderful victory near Taiwan.
We are doing fine in northern Mexico.
11 Dec 1940: Now for the next encirclement.
We are looking great on all fronts although Papua is more of a rear guard action. 

Comments