USA - Post-Conflict Reorganization and Redirection - 15 Oct to 21 Oct 1942

15 Oct 1942: The USA has 3 new members in the Free Pan America. Japan, Korea and Micronesia. We have an offensive war against the Axis we have a defensive war against Mexico(?). That I don't understand.
Our Import/Export situation looks good but I have to check why we can't trade with Sweden. I could use their Steel.
I create an Okinawa Occupation Detachment consisting of 4 Philippine Divisions.
Seven divisions of SE Asian Army are still en route to Japan.
I order General Patton's 5th Army to garrison Korea....
....then dissolve SE Asian Army and reassign all the divisions to 5th Army.
I prioritize the repair of Saipan's port and start the expansion of the airbases at Luzon and Okinawa. I have created a Training Army Asia and there are currently 9 divisions in it. (Ochre coloured in Philippines Theatre.)
18 Oct 1942: I redirect these 3 divisions to disembark in Pusan instead of Osaka.
19 Oct 1942: I place the newly-deployed 5th Armoured Division in training.
 21 Oct 1942: I sign a non-aggression pact with the British Antilles....
....then ask both Japan and Korea for garrison support.
Together they pledge almost 250,000 troops. Very generous.
I assign Patton's 5th Army to Korea's northern border with Manchuria.
The War Summary. The Soviets are 94% towards capitulation and Italy doesn't look much better. Japan, and presumably Korea too, have no divisions. They need Lend Lease. Why Nigeria is a Major nation is beyond me. Canada and Australia are not.
The current locations of 5th Army's divisions. Eight divisions are in training.
Finally the Global Summary. We have more divisions than Soviets!
Next I need to reorganize the Navy and Airforce and take care of the Home Front. I must also commit more forces to the Atlantic. 

Comments