USA - Papua Operation and Venezuela Capitulates - 17 Sep to 11 Oct 1940

17 Sep 1940: We still have a comfortable majority in the Senate but the House has seen better times.
18 Sep 1940: I cautiously move down the coast and along a mountain ridge in the hope of reaching Lae.
21 Sep 1940: Another Soviet puppet, Latvia, has bee 'liberated' by the advancing Wehrmacht.
24 Sep 1940: I ask for Military Access to Manchukuo and it is granted.
I plan an advance on Zhangbei.
My Carrier Division is undergoing necessary repairs in Taiwan.
25 Sep 1840: Phase 1 in Papua has been completed....
....now Phase 2 begins.
I assign George Patton as my Mobile Warfare Expert.
Venezuela is now at 96% towards capitulation.
27 Sep 1940: Our offensive over the Orinoco River is looking very promising. Two more days!
28 Sep 1940: Now at 99%!
01 Oct 1940: Success! I attack east wards to prevent that division from moving into Ciudad Guayana.
Victory! We have sunk 5 Japanese Destroyers near Iwo Jima.
03 Oct 1940: That looks nasty. I hope the British are prepared.
Denmark is attacked and joins the Allies.
04 Oct 1940: Norway is the next victim of Nazi aggression.
Venezuela has capitulated. All their divisions have disappeared and only other Axis forces are present.
There is the proof on the War Summary.
My Dual-Strategy is paying off but it has cost us 263,000 troops. It's a small consolation that the Japanese have lost twice as many. 

Comments