USA - Gains in Mexico and Countering the Japanese - 04 Jan to 11 Jan 1941

04 Jan 1941: We lose another Destroyer near Iwo Jima. I must resolve that problem.
06 Jan 1941: We are holding our positions on New Britain.
I order Patton's 5th Army to the front near Port Arthur.
07 Jan 1941: We have eliminated two more Mexican divisions in a pocket north of the frontline and we are advancing further south. Also the Focus American Institute of Sciences has been completed. We receive a 5th Research Slot.
I use the new slot to research Landing Craft.
I select Airborne Divisions as my next Focus.
The plans of my three armies in Mexico.
Mexico is now 44% towards capitulation. We still have a long way to go. Germany has now lost more than 1.5 millions soldiers.
09 Jan 1941: That Brazilian divisions doesn't want to die.
Overviews of the Army....
....the Navy....
....and the Air Forces.
10 Jan 1941: I add the 1st Armoured Division to the attack north of Durango.
11 Jan 1941: The 3 divisions in Training Army engage 2 Mexican divisions and pin them down until more forces can arrive.
I transfer 3 Air Groups from Hawaii to Iwo Jima to counter the Japanese Torpedo Bombers which have sunk a lot of our Destroyers.
I assign them to the Mariana Region. Hopefully they will keep the Japanese busy for a while.
I separate 4 Pensacola-Class Heavy Cruisers, which are undergoing repairs, from the Cruiser Division, Battle Force.
I order Pacific Reserve Destroyers reinforced with 9 Battleships (I need to change that name) to Taiwan where the Carrier Division is.
I create the 20th Fighter Group in Manila and order Pilot Exercises.
We are making excellent progress in Mexico but more effort is required in the Western Pacific. 

Comments