USA - The Soviets Capitulate and the USA Enters Siberia - 12 Nov to 19 Dec 1942

12 Nov 1942: I inadvertently sent the entire Training Force into port for repairs.
13 Nov 1942: OSS receives a new Agent and I select a seducer.
14 Nov 1942: Yugoslavia has been defeated. Hungary is large!
The Soviets are very near to capitulation.
15 Nov 1942: US Marine Corps is receiving a lot of new personnel and equipment therefore more training is required.
18 Nov 1942: We already have Military Access in Manchuria so I strengthen our bond with a non-aggression pact.
26 Nov 1942: Research has completed on the Naval Doctrine Carrier Task Forces and Improved Computing Machine.
My next selections are Floating Airfield and Construction III.
My current Research projects.
I order the Atlantic Strike Fleet to the Saragossa Sea.
The Resistance levels are looking much better but for how long?
I merge Naval Detachment Atlantic with Strike Fleet Cooke.
01 Dec 1942: I add Dockyards to Destroyer production.
03 Dec 1942: The Soviet Union has finally capitulated and has hoped the Nazis have devoured the whole nation. I order 4th Army to take Vladivostok.
04 Dec 1942: That was not planned. Captured territory becomes Manchurian territory. Damn.
07 Dec 1942: We could use the extra Senators and the Marines still need training.
My plans for 4th Army.
08 Dec 1942: The Focus Maritime Commission has been completed....
....and I select Build the Pentagon next.
17 Dec 1942: The advance continues.
19 Dec 1942: Long-distance planning for my mobile divisions.
A new chapter of our war has begun. My goal is to get as far west as possible before we meet Axis forces. What should I do with Patton's 5th Army?

Comments