USA - More Industrial Development and Mediterranean Plans - 24 Oct to 02 Nov 1943

24 Oct 1943: I like those low Resistance levels.
We are holding Toulouse so let's attack on our left flank.
The Italians are now at 79% towards capitulation....
....and that's why. Rome is still in Axis hands though.
In Turkey 5th Army has finally captured Ipsarta and are now attacking towards Denizli.
25 Oct 1943: Finally some good news from Congress.
I expend 3x25 PP developing Aluminium deposits in Washington State, Tennessee and New York.
A summary. They are sadly developed in series not simultaneously.
I take 4 divisions from Training Army and create 6th Army under General Stillwell's command the ship it to the Azores.
I add 3 more divisions.
I order Strike Fleet Cooke into the Western Mediterranean Sea.
I order it to also patrol in the Tyrrhenian Sea. Let the Axis believe that I am intervening in Italy.
I also commit the Atlantic Reserve Destroyers to the Tyrrhenian Sea.
26 Oct 1943: No change in France but we are gaining the upper hand east of Bordeaux.
28 Oct 1943: We win that battle but the Germans counterattack.
30 Oct 1943: The Germans retake the state, but we are determined to recapture it.
02 Nov 1943: Near Cyprus we lose 5 Merchants to German U-Boots.
I'm thinking about landing 6th Army on Spain's east coast but it's not final yet.

Comments