USA - Southern Japan is Captured and Plan B - 21 Jul to 19 Aug 1942

21 Jul 1942: Three days and we should have connected Kyushu with Shikoku. The Focus Fund the Navy has been completed.
Eleven divisions from SE Asian Army have disembarked at Osaka. I've added the former frontline  divisions to the Army and hopefully we can now hold our positions. Our left flank is already crumbling though.
I choose Expand the USMC as my next Focus.
I ship the remaining divisions of 5th Army and General Patton to Hiroshima to reinforce the US Marine Corps.
22 Jul 1942: The Air Doctrine Direct Ground Support has been researched....
....and I select the Naval Doctrine Carrier Task Forces next.
My current Research projects.
28 Jul 1942: The campaign in the south of Japan is almost over.
30 Jul 1942: We lose a Destroyer to land-based Japanese Bombers off the coast of Japan.
I import Rubber from Siam.
08 Aug 1942: I assign all the Air Groups on Iwo Jima to the two major commands in Japan. They will automatically move to a nearby Airfield if one is available.
We've defeated the last Japanese forces in southern Japan and I've ordered them to the new frontline in northern Japan. I'm also reorganizing the armies.
14 Aug 1942: I assign General Stillwell to my Military High Command. Stillwell is a Logistics expert.
The War Summary is interesting. Italy is 90% towards capitulation while Japan is 60%.
15 Aug 1942: Greater Hungary is getting larger. Meanwhile I've recreated the separate US Marine Corps for my Plan B.
18 Aug 1942: My Construction schedule and I've drawn objectives for 5th Army and SE Asian Army. The Marines are ordered to Osaka. I've deactivated the assault mode so that the divisions at the front can recover for a while. Sadly the enemy divisions get the same bonus.
I still have a large Motorized deficit which will need about 5 weeks to fill if none are lost in the meantime.
I am now recruiting 8 divisions at a time....
....and my Logistics table shows that Motorized is my only serious deficit. This table however includes older equipment which is still stockpiled.
19 Aug 1942: Plan B. I send the Marines to capture Tokyo.
The preparation takes 10 days and I need to ensure that I have naval superiority in the Coast of Japan region. 

Comments