USA - Mexico, West Pacific and Congress - 24 Jan to 03 Feb 1941

24 Jan 1941: I intend advancing along Mexico's eastern coast.
I now have naval superiority in the East China Sea and the Marianas. 
27 Jan 1941: I start constructing a level 5 Airbase on the Azores.
29 Jan 1941: I order Patton's 5th Army to help the Chinese capture Dalian.
We lose another 2 Submarines near Iwo Jima.
Four Light Cruisers are still undergoing repairs at Taiwan.
Last minute mopping-up in the Leeward Islands.
31 Jan 1941: Good and bad news from Congress.
We no longer have a majority in the Senate.
I ship 10 divisions of Caribbean Army to Cuba.
02 Feb 1941: Mexico is ca. 45% towards capitulation.
Germany's Eastern Front. Spanish forces have occupied part of southern France.
We are looking good in Mexico. We are very near to their capital.
03 Feb 1941: Production of key items is slowly ramping up.
The Global Summary. No significant change but we are slowly catching up with UK.
I hope that Navy's redeployment in the Western Pacific will soon bring results. Mexico has priority at the moment though. 

Comments