USA - Mexico and US Navy Deployment in the Pacific - 13 Jan to 19 Jan 1941

13 Jan 1941: My Carrier Division airpower - 188 Fighters, 72 Dive Bombers and 158 Torpedo Bombers. We need to be more active against the Imperial Japanese Navy.
I'm also bringing my Battleships to the East China Sea.
My critical deficiencies in Infantry Equipment, Artillery and Support Equipment.
We also have problems maintaining our Garrisons....
....and we have Resistance problems. It looks worse than it is but it's still causing problems.
14 Jan 1941: Norway is the next nation to capitulate and we have completed research on Improved Infantry Equipment II.
I select the Army Doctrine Delay spending 100 XP to expedite things.
My current Research.
My plans in Northern Mexico. There is a gap in their frontline which I hope to exploit.
I add a third Medium Tank Destroyer battalion. When there are enough M4 Sherman tanks available I shall begin replacing them with Tank battalions.
15 Jan 1941: One day later. The East Coast option looks promising.
I create the 21st Fighter Group in New Jersey.
I decide to send the 89th and 95th Infantry Divisions to Rabaul, New Britain. Our forces their are losing that battle.
17 Jan 1941: I reinforce Pacific Reserve Destroyers (plus Battleships) with 5 Heavy Cruisers and 1 Light Cruiser.
19 Jan 1941: My two divisions will be forced to retreat in 11 days. I'm considering committing the US Marine Corps currently on Iwo Jima.
I want to maintain a route to Australia and that's why I need a base/port in the region. Rabaul is a level 5 port. 

Comments