USA - Three Armies on Three Fronts - 20 Mar to 03 Apr 1943

20 Mar 1943: Greece has capitulated - not good news.
So we are up against Heinz Guderian in Russia. He's losing this battle though.
21 Mar 1943: That German division in our rear has been overrun.
My forward divisions of 4th Army are marching eastwards to link up with the rest of the army. Manchurian divisions can defend the line here.
The two convoys carrying 5th Army are now in the final stretch.
The forward divisions have arrived in Spain and are ordered to the frontline in SW France.
22 Mar 1943: I select Detroit Arsenal as my Tank Designer.
25 Mar 1943: I need Military Access for Palestine.
26 Mar 1943: It is granted so I divert elements of 5th Army to Haifa.
Three more divisions will soon disembark in Bilbao, Spain. It's annoying that the Germans have captured Bayonne.
28 Mar 1943: The 4th Armoured Division is arriving and the Naval Doctrine Floating Airfield has been researched.
I select Massed Strikes next.
My current Research projects.
31 Mar 1943: The four divisions in Spain launch an attack into France.
The 6th Armoured Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
I import Aluminium from Guyana.
01 Apr 1943: The Port in the Azores is being built to the maximum of level 10.
The last Clemson-Class Destroyer will soon finish its refit and will then return to Strike Fleet Cooke.
Two more divisions of Training Army are being shipped to Bilbao.
03 Apr 1943: They are currently near the Azores.
Hopefully we can now hurt the Germans and relieve the pressure on the Allies. 

Comments