USA - Offensive in Southern Japan - 20 Jun to 19 Jul 1942

20 Jun 1942: There are dozens of these but I don't want to bore you with them. Basically Axis and former British Empire nations are calling each other into the Mexico-Bahamas conflict.
The US Marine Corps has arrived in Japan. Our landings are still unopposed.
26 Jun 1942: We finally make contact with Japanese forces. Also four divisions from SE Asian Army have arrived at Osaka and I assign them to the US Marine Corps.
29 Jun 1942: We are proceeding well and research has completed on Improved Medium Battery.
I select Dual-Purpose Secondary Battery next.
I could definitely use those extra votes in the House.
30 Jun 1942: Heading north we have captured Nagoya but the Japanese defence is stiffening.
01-02 Jul 1942: The Dutch have moved their capital to Batavia and the Dutch East Indies are now named The Netherlands.
I have to ask for Military Access again as well as renew any Import deals. A minor inconvenience.
03 Jul 1942: I move the remainder of SE Asian Army to a port so that they can be shipped out of country.
I am also moving 5th Army from Kyushu to Osaka.
05 Jul 1942: The offensive in the south of Japan looks much more promising than in the north.
07 Jul 1942: We have broken through their lines.
11 Jul 1942: I ship the 7 divisions from SE Asia Army to Manila.
I also ship 4th Army to Marcus Island.
Pacific Ports are being upgraded. Larger ports mean greater through-put of supplies.
13 Jul 1942: Great news! We have captured Hiroshima, a third port, and Kochi on the island Shikoku.
14 Jul 1942: We are now fighting together with French forces on Kyushu.
19 Jul 1942: In 30 days we can enjoy better intelligence.
Having to enter the Homeland campaign earlier than planned means that not all my ground forces have been assembled. More divisions are now on the way though but I still need a Plan B for the north of Japan.

Comments