USA - A Look at the Global War - 23 Mar to 01 Apr 1941

23 Mar 1941: I create the 24th Fighter Group at Yucatan.
Guatemala is neutral and we are guaranteeing its independence....
....while El Salvador is in the Axis but is not worth the effort to neutralize it.
I create a Mexican Garrison force with 7 divisions.
I assign the trained Destroyer USS Warrington to the Pacific Strike Fleet.
On the War Summary I notice that Integralist Brazil and the Dutch East Indies are uncomfortably near to capitulation. Maybe we should intervene.
24 Mar 1941: I ship two divisions of the US Marine Corps from Iwo Jima to Manus Island which the Japanese forgot to occupy. It's still under Australian control.
I ship the 85th 'Custer' Division to Iwo Jima from Hawaii then send the 2nd Marine Division to Manus Island as well.
28 Mar 1940: I order Patton's 5th Army to take Dalian but after I realizing that it was getting nowhere I cancelled the attack.
29 Mar 1941: Germany's Russian front....
....and the Romanian-Hungarian front.
Finally, the frontline in the Pyrenees.
We shot down a Japanese Bomber but lost a Merchant. A defeat or not?
I order the 10 divisions of Caribbean Army to Veracruz so that they can shipped to their next assignment, yet TBD.
The other three divisions are converted to the Caribbean Occupation Force.
01 Apr 1941: We lost another Submarine near Kwajalein.
That Japanese base at Kwajalein is becoming a nuisance.

Comments