USA - Air and Naval Activities in the Pacific - 01 Apr to 09 Apr 1941

01 Apr 1941: I asked for Military Access to the Melanesian Federation and it was granted.
02 Apr 1941: An OSS agent Wolf has been captured in the Soviet Union.
The 6th Australian Infantry Division has joined us in New Britain.
There is a small Mexican Fleet messing around in the Caribbean Sea.
I create the 29th Fighter Group at Hawaii and place it in training....
....and I create the 4th Heavy Pursuit Group at Midway Island.
04 Apr 1941: We shoot down a Japanese Torpedo Bomber near Kwajalein....
....then another 5 near Tarawa.
I send Battleships, Battle Force to a nearby port for repairs.
05 Apr 1941: Another 5 Japanese aircraft have been shot down near Kwajalein.
I plan where the next Military Factories will be assigned - to the deficit items.
I plan an Amphibious Assault for 2nd Marine Division on New Ireland.
06 Apr 1941: I order the Pacific Strike Fleet to the Bismarck Sea to ensure naval superiority for the assault.
09 Apr 1941: OSS prepares a rescue mission for their agent Wolf.
I add beaucoup Military Factories on my Construction schedule. Note all the Civilian Factories (120) now that we have War Economy. Earlier it was 75.
I cancel Rubber imports from Dutch East Indies.
The War Summary....
....and the Global Summary with us still at #3.
My build-up in the Central Pacific is beginning to show results. We shot down a lot of aircraft in this post. 

Comments