USA - 4th Army in the Steppes and 5th Army to Palestine - 02 Mar to 19 Mar 1943

02 Mar 1943: The new Destroyer USS Rhind is assigned to Destroyer Flotilla 1.
The Scouting Force is assigned to the Caribbean Sea.
The situation in the Far East of Russia. 4th Army and the Marines are attacking the Germans.
More attacks in the centre and left flank of our Steppes Front.
Great news. Egypt now has a safe port so I redirect 5th Army to Cairo.
I ship 3 Assault divisions of Training to Panama City, The first part of their journey to Europe....
....then I assign them to 1st Army.
I have lots of equipment stockpiled....
....and a list of my Research projects.
04 Mar 1943: On the offensive in Eastern Siberia.
05 Mar 1943: All battles are in the 'green'.
09 Mar 1943: The 2 German divisions have been defeated and are being pushed back.
10 Mar 1943: One Marine division is heading west to help the the lone Infantry division. the other 2 are pushing back the German division.
The Production chart for key equipment
14 Mar 1943: Attacking a Wehrmacht division which is in my 'rear'.
15 Mar 1943: It is now retreating but in the wrong direction.
19 Mar 1943: That German division is marching into trouble and I LOVE Minnesota!
I believe that we now have the initiative in the Far East of Siberia.
Now to create a frontline and include my 3 mobile units which are further west.

Comments