USA - New Britain Liberated and Return to Papua - 09 May to 06 Jun 1941

09 May 1941: So the Turks are keeping out of the war.
10 May 1941: The OSS has been upgraded with the Government Cypher School.
12 May 1941: No comment!
We've already done that!
We start recapturing New Britain....
....and I order Caribbean Army to Pearl Harbour.
I activate CAP around the Hawaiian Islands.
13 May 1941: The average strength of Caribbean Army's divisions.
A look at South America. Columbia has been making some progress.
That's the same as the last time when I checked.
We are in the headlines again.
17 May 1941: A detailed breakdown of the battle on New Britain.
21 May 1941: Now to maintain the momentum.
23 May 1941: I order the Hawaiian Division to liberate the southern coast. Also the Army Doctrine Delay has been completed.
I select Computing Machine next. All my Research projects.
24 May 1941: Ukraine has now fallen to the Nazis.
27 May 1941: The Focus Tactical Bomber Effort has been completed....
....and I create Bureau of Ships next. Let's get the naval production better organized.
I start a 3rd production line for Destroyers and New Britain has been liberated.
04 Jun 1941: We are now on Papua and are about to capture Lae.
06 Jun 1941: Lae has been captured and the Japanese are in full retreat.
I need more troops on Papua and Patton's 5th Army is the nearest.

Comments