USA - Organizing a Strategy Against the Axis - 13 Feb to 25 Feb 1943

13 Feb 1942: I adjust my Army production by taking Military Factories from Motorized <nd giving them to Artillery, Anti-Tank and Anti-Air.
I import Steel from the United Kingdom.
16 Feb 1943: The Focus Build the Pentagon has been completed....
....and I select Fleet Submarines next.
19 Feb 1943: We are making progress in the centre of our 'front'. Also research has been completed on the M2 Carbine.
I select the M2 Half Track Car next.
My current Research.
21 Feb 1943: My Trade figures are looking good.
23 Feb 1943: We agree to a non-aggression pact with Egypt....
....and I prepare a Lend Lease package for them.
25 Feb 1943: Back home I assign 6 trained/repaired Submarines to Strike Fleet Cooke.
Our request for Military Access to India is approved so I now have a land route to central Russian and Comintern states.
I assign 4 trained Infantry divisions to 4th Army then ship them north to Khabarovsk.
The War Summary shows that the Allies are being pushed back in Italy.
....while the Global shows that the Soviets still have ca. 25 divisions, over 2000 aircraft as well as 20 fleets.
That's something I need to Investigate, i.e. are they active in the war?

Comments