USA - The UK Screws Up Massively and Moscow, Kiev Fall - 18 Oct to 13 Nov 1941

18 Oct 1941: Another Axis victory - this time in Romania.
25 Oct 1941: A breakthrough in Papua. We have advanced along the northern coast and have captured another port.. The Japanese only have one more port for supplies.
27 Oct 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Anti-Air Upgrade I....
....an I continue with Improved Anti-Air Upgrade II next.
03 Nov 1941: My Construction queue now contains 35 Military Factories. Let's become the Arsenal of Democracy.
Boeing B-17 production is to be doubled.
05 Nov 1941: A double-hit for the Soviet Union with Moscow and Kiev both falling on the same day.
The rescue of our OSS Agent has happened yet because the team is missing Support Equipment.
06 Nov 1941: We shoot down 5 Japanese Torpedo Bombers.
I add an Infantry division to my Recruitment plans-
07 Nov 1941: The UK dissolves the British Empire and many of them, including Australia have formed their own faction and have negotiated a White Peace with Japan.
08 Nov 1941: All I needed to do was capture that one remaining port. Thankyou, Winston.
I order the US Marine Corps to Mindanao....
....and plan upgrading two ports on the Philippines.
09 Nov 1941: Research has finished on Advanced Ship Torpedo Launcher....
....and select Improved Heavy Battery next.
13 Nov 1941: We shoot down another 5 Japanese Bombers without friendly losses. 
Repairs on the USS Yorktown are almost completed.
The situation in Papua is frustrating because I can't attack Japanese forces from a neutral country. I do still have the option of attacking from the Philippines, Guam, Wake Island and Guam plus British and Dutch East Indian territory.

Comments