USA - Italy Invades Greece and Mexico Capitulates - 24 Feb to 22 Mar 1941

24 Feb 1941: The offensive in Mexico continues. 
28 Feb 1941: Not worried about that.
Finally the breakthrough in west Mexico. The new capital Guadalajara is the next objective.
I have keep up the pressure to prevent enemy divisions retreating south.
03 Mar 1941: I want to capture Veracruz so that I can ship the Caribbean Army there from Cuba.
I move my 'Go-To' line to the Yucatan Peninsula.
I ensure that there is naval superiority in all regions....
....then order the 10 divisions of Caribbean Army to Havana, i.e. they are at sea.
06 Mar 1941: Greece becomes the next victim of Mussolini.
Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara have been captured. Puebla is the new provisional capital. Mexico is justifying a war goal against us or an ally?
It's not on Mexico's Diplomacy chart.
We shoot down 3 more Japanese Torpedo Bombers near Kwajalein.
The War Summary shows Mexico at 84% towards capitulation
10 Mar 1941: Veracruz has been captured so now Caribbean Army can be diverted to there.
12 Mar 1941: Capturing Puebla may be enough to cause Mexico to capitulate.
14 Mar 1941: We'll find out in 6 days.
18 Mar 1941: The Focus Airborne Divisions has been completed.
I select Tactical Bomber Effort next.
19 Mar 1941: Manzanillo has been captured.
20 Mar 1941: Two more days before Puebla is captured (hopefully).
22 Mar 1941: Finally. The war against Mexico is over and we capture some needed Improved Artillery too.
Now I can rest theses divisions for a while but where to next? I should defeat Japan before commencing another large project.

Comments