USA - A Plan for Patton's 5th Army - 27 Dec 1942 to 16 Jan 1943

27 Dec 1942: I plot routes for 4th Army in Siberia.
I ask for Military Access in Mongolia and Communist China but also Ma, the Coalition of Free Countries and Bangladesh (no pics).
28 Dec 1942: All agreed. I am looking for a land route into Nazi-occupied Russia for 5th Army without having to follow on the heels of 4th Army.
I order 5 divisions from Training Army Asia to Vladivostok.
I assign the 81st Philippine Division to the Okinawa Detachment.
I ship wrongly located divisions to the correct location, Virginia, for operations in the Atlantic Theatre.
06 Jan 1943: The more the merrier but we have a long way to go for a working majority.
14 Jan 1943: I ship the US Marine Corps to a Russian port....
....then the 71st 'Red Circle' Division as well as the 4th Marine Division are sent to the Azores.
16 Jan 1943: The Resistance levels in Mexico.
I assign two more divisions to 1st Army (East Coast) and check whether I can ship troops to French India.
I can so I ship 3 divisions from 5th Army there.
I ask for Military Access to Turkey and it is granted.
I assign the 62nd Infantry Division to 5th Army and order it to French India.
The new Aircraft Carrier USS Intrepid, 2 Destroyers and a Submarine are assigned to Strike Fleet Cooke docked in Georgia. I'm building a 2nd Carrier Strike Fleet in the Atlantic.
I plan the refit of 6 old Clemson-Class Destroyers to the Farragut-Class....
....then assign them to the Naval Production schedule.
All this redeployment takes time and the Axis forces are busy gaining more territory. It's nice to have naval superiority in both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.

Comments