USA - Mexico City, Armoured Division and War Economy - 06 Feb to 22 Feb 1941

06 Feb 1941: Research has been completed on the M18 Hellcat Medium Tank Destroyer....
....and I select the 57 mm Gun M1 next.
My Research projects.
Great! We have captured Mexico City. Their new capital is Guadalajara. Let's capture that too.
12 Feb 1941: The next day and we'll soon have a breakthrough on the west coast.
We lost a Torpedo Bomber attacking a Japanese convoy.
I create the 17th Fighter Group at Wake Island (96 Warhawks).
I reinforce the Pacific Strike Fleet with 3 Destroyers.
Wake Island's Air Groups are assigned to Anti-Ship duties in Eastern Micronesia.
Two Infantry divisions have arrived at Rabaul and I send the 95th 'Victory' Division to the frontline.
13 Feb 1941: The terrain obviously favours the defender. 11 to 1 and 15 days!
I have enough M4 Sherman tanks to replace two Tank Destroyer battalions to Tank battalions.
18 Feb 1941: Mexico is now at 71% towards capitulation.
19 Feb 1941: Five days is a lot better.
Research has been completed on Advanced Machine Tools and Depth Charge Mortar.
I select Concentrated Industry IV and Computing Machine next.
Three Japanese Torpedo Bombers are shot down near Kwajalein.
My current Research projects.
I switch to War Economy which will boost the number of Civilian Factories available for Construction.
Four agonizing days!
I need to defeat Mexico so that 2nd Army and colleagues can rest and allow my deficits to disappear. 

Comments