Turkey - The Treaty of Vologda and Beyond - 15 Sep to 20 Sep 1922

15 Sep 1922: The final War Summary chart.
16 Sep 1922: Now it is official. The Treaty of Vologda is the official name..
A look at what the other equipment is. Some of it is useful.
I only want to annex the southern states where Steel and Oil is.
I puppet the northern half....
....as well as New Mongolia.
The Treaty is finalized.
17 Sep 1922: The technology for Field Hospital III arrives very timely.
I decide to research Early Fighter V next.
I slightly reduce Steel imports from Germany.
My Recruit and Deploy chart. The final divisions of this batch are being created.
I order my Armies south....
....and unassign 6th Army from 1st Army Group.
It becomes the Occupation force for southern Russia.
A better view of the entire new territory. The four Mountain Divisions can be used elsewhere (mental note).
I extract 10 units from Army Romania (in Ukraine) and place them in training.
In the Far East I plan the construction of Coastal Forts for all of Taiwan.
I also move two divisions from 7th Army to unoccupied islands in the SW Pacific.
20 Sep 1922: The technology Improved Communications Systems has completed research.
I select Interwar Anti-Air next.
The high Resistance Levels in Ukraine will gradually decrease now that we are no longer at war.
To prove the point I select "Promises of Peace".
As you can see I am slowly converting to a peace time situation but will continue to help the Central Powers where possible without being drawn into the conflict. 

Comments