Turkey - Infantry Upgrades and Hejaz - 02 Apr to 28 Apr 1923

02 Apr 1923: The conflict in the Caribbean.
The Canadian forces appear to be dong nothing.
My "Fortress Taiwan" is taking shape.
I reassign the Army Far East stationed there.
A look at Siam and German Indochina.
The Philippines has a large US aircraft contingent.
A very aggressive stance from The Netherlands.
04 Apr 1923: I send a Military Attaché to Austria-Hungary.
07 Apr 1923: My 10th Heavy Tank Division is assigned to the Armoured Corps....
....and is shipped to Adana.
13 Apr 1923: I add 4 Marine Infantry battalions and 5 support companies to the weak new Marine Division template then start recruiting two divisions.
I modify my Piyade Tümeni division by replacing an Artillery battalion with an Anti-Tank battalion and adding an Anti-Air Support company. I call it Infantry Division20 for 1920's.
I immediately convert all the divisions in Army Reserve 1.
17 Apr 1923: The whole Army enters training.
18 Apr 1923: Research on Marines II has been completed.
I select Interwar Support Weapons II next.
My current Research projects.
My Army Production.
25 Apr 1923: I import Tungsten from Germany.
28 Apr 1923: The Focus Fight Hejaz Rebels has been completed.
I select Anti-Russian Policy next.
That was a waste of 70 days. I was hoping I could simply annex it.
That's all for now. Until next time. 

Comments