Turkey - Cruiser Upgrades - 29 Jan to 02 Feb 1922

29 Jan 1922: I commence the construction of a level 4 Airfield in Grozny which can accommodate 800 aircraft.
I start a Lend Lease deal with Albania which gives them 120 fighters per month.
I create another building slot in Muntenia.
I don't need to worry about a shortage of equipment.
The new Heavy Cruiser I 'as is'.
I upgrade the engine and the armour....
....then place it into production. I borrow a Dockyard from my Carrier and both Battlecruisers. Note that 2 Dockyards are being used for repairs.
Next the new Mecidiye Class Light Cruiser.
This time only the Armour upgrade is required.
I treat this different because it will receive the Dockyards from its predecessor listed above it.
31 Jan 1922: Another Port Strike and this time a victory.
We have sunk a French Battleship. Good work, guys.
Paris has fallen and Calais is the new provisional capital.
The situation in Istria....
....and Tunisia.
I start recruiting new divisions. I have the manpower and the equipment. A total of 12 Piyade Tümeni and 1 maybe 2 Heavy Tank Divisions.
01 Feb 1922: Thank you, France! Note that France didn't call the USA into the war....
02 Feb 1922: Well that is a surprise because I didn't realize that the USA was actively fighting somewhere. On the other hand I can imagine it would be difficult to send convoys across the Atlantic. Also the Basic Static Anti-Aircraft Gun has finished research.
I select Construction IV next.
Great! We have sunk another French Battleship.
Maybe the next day will be the final day of the Republic.
In the next post I need to start preparations for my move against Fascist Russia. Russia has more Steel and Oil for my industry. I hope the USA stays out of my plans. 

Comments