Turkey - The Islas Canarias Campaign - 16 Mar to 22 May 1926

16 Mar 1926: I create a couple of air wings in Mindanao to support my defences there.
I order the Carrier Force back to port in Taiwan....
....and OE Fleet 1 to Rabaul in the Bismarck Islands.
19 Mar 1926: My Navy deployment in the SW Pacific.
20 Mar 1926: The War Summary.
I plan a 3 division assault on Islas Canarias. It will require 21 days of preparation.
31 Mar 1926: The Focus Destroyer Effort has completed....
....and I select Naval Gun Effort III next.
I deploy five Artillery Brigades early and cancel the fourth tranche.
Five trained brigades are assigned to 3rd Army and will be shipped to Adana.
05 Apr 1926: I assign my Battle Fleet to Naval Invasion Support and on....
....13 Apr 1936 I activate the attack.
21 Apr 1926: The landings are opposed but we are winning the battle.
08 May 1926: The assault is progressing slowly but towards a victory for us.
10 May 1926: A trained Heavy Cruiser I is assigned to the Battle Fleet. My second Aircraft Carrier II has been launched and is in training.
Also three Destroyer VI's are assigned to OE Task Force 1 active in the African Coast region.
18 May 1926: The assault has prevailed and I plan the upgrade of both the air and naval facilities.
22 May 1926: Research on Improved Vehicle Suspension System III has completed....
....and I choose to research Transport aircraft next.
We can now support the war effort across the Atlantic without an enemy base overly interfering. We return to the Pacific soon. 

Comments