Turkey - Are Upgrades Worth the Cost? - 22 Mar to 02 Apr 1923

22 Mar 1923: My agents in the United States have deciphered their codes. Also I create a new Fighter Wing in Moldova.
The new Wing is placed in training.
I do want the details in 30 days.
We start decrypting the Spanish codes next.
24 Mar 1923: I move 3 Bomber Wings from Grozny to Burgas.
27 Mar 1923: The technology for Interwar Anti-Tank has been researched....
....and I select Backhand Blow next spending 100 Army XP to speed up the process.
A look at my current Research projects.
A trained Mecidiye Class Light Cruiser is assigned to the OE Battle Fleet.
I cancel part of my Lend Lease to Albania. They are not using it to create divisions.
I order 5 Piyade Tümeni to the port Antalya.
31 Mar 1923: I create Local Agent Recruitment Centres in North America and the Middle East.
01 Apr 1923: No change on the Global Summary.
I place the new Interwar Anti-Tank into production.
02 Apr 1923: Turme receives the Upgrade Government Cypher School.
I plan the construction of five new Dockyards.
A comparison between the 'raw' Early Fighter IV and V. I don't believe it is worth upgrading all the improved Fighter IV's which I have.
Even the 1927 model Fighter VI is only slightly better. I shall wait for the first monoplanes or upgrade my hundreds of Fighter IV's to a Mk.2 variant as a stop-gap.
The new Submarine is a Coastal Submarine and therefore no replacement for my Submarine IV variant.
Finally the Early Bomber IV is a flop. I'll wait for the 1933 monoplane bomber. It will be more economical to upgrade my Bomber III's if possible.
My Focus for the Hejaz revolt and more global news in the next post. Until soon. 

Comments