Turkey - More Upgrades and Bookkeeping - 31 Jul to 15 Sep 1923

31 Jul 1923: The 3 divisions of 5th Army are converted to the new Divison20 standard....
....and two of them require extra training.
1st Mountain Army is moved to Jeddah.
20th Fighter and 4th Bomber Wings are transferred to Asir.
09 Aug 1923: The two Piyade Tümeni are returned to 5th Army.
11 Aug 1923: In the USA agents from Turme begin an attempt to Infiltrate Army.
The status of the Lend Lease to Japan.
14 Aug 1923: I cancel the Lend Lease to the UK.
The Caribbean Front.
It is now 2nd Army's turn to be converted to the Division20 standard but not the Mountain Division.
18 Aug 1923: Two divisions require extra training....
....and on 27 Aug 1923 they are returned to 2nd Army.
I now have large shortages of the two Interwar guns.
31 Aug 1923: The British Empire has reinforcements in the region.
The status of my equipment upgrades.
I start a Lend Lease package to Abyssinia.
I reduce Rubber imports from Belgium.
11 Sep 1923: My list of Construction projects.
15 Sep 1923: The Focus Prepare for War has been completed and Join Central Powers has been automatically bypassed.
The East Thrace state. Do I want to give up claims to it? Not at the moment.
I select Airfield Expansion III instead.
I recruit a 3rd Marine Division and 5 more Artillery Brigades.
My Logistics chart showing the large Anti-Tank gun shortage.
I have a lot of friends.
I choose to recruit an agent in Spain.
Finally I Lend Lease more surplus equipment to Germany.
That concludes this post. Expect minor changes in the next post. 

Comments