Turkey - Further Preparations - 03 Apr to 15 May 1922

03 Apr 1922: The Navy Department for Turme arrives.
A Radio Interception Group is the next planned upgrade.
05 Apr 1922: I create two new Bomber Wings at Muntenia.
06 Apr 1922: The technology Construction IV has completed research....
....and I select Sterilization Effort next.
The current projects being researched.
12 Apr 1922: Since the war will be on Iran's front doorstep I decide to hold a Military Parade there.
14 Apr 1922: Two Mountain Divisions are shipped from Rostov to Butami.
I deploy four Infantry Division and five Artillery Brigades early.... 
....and place them in training. The two Mountain Divisions are assigned to 6th Army.
23 Apr 1922: Mehmed V issues another statement.
30 Apr 1922: I transfer 4th Airship Wing to the newly constructed Airfield at Ust Urt.
03 May 1922: The Radio Interception Group being created for Turme.
My current list of Construction projects.
07 May 1922: The technology Improved Reciprocating Engine has been fully researched.
The next technology to research is Improved Continuous Track.
13 May 1922: The Focus Aircraft Production II and the technology Mechanized Schools have completed.
I select the technology Advanced Torpedo Propulsion next.
My updated list of technologies being researched.
I choose Pilot Formation II as my next Focus.
15 May 1922: A newly arrived Albania Infantry Division is placed in training.
I check my Trade chart and adjustments are required.
I import less Steel from Austria-Hungary....
....and import more from Germany.
The British response to the USA's threat to invade The Bahamas.
The Russian Empire is a formidable foe and the upcoming campaign will not be a walkover. Until soon. 

Comments