Turkey - A Minor Change - 19 Sep to 04 Nov 1923

19 Sep 1923: Changing back to a more peaceful Export Focus noticeably changes key production factors.
30 Sep 1923: Some of my Steel imports have disappeared again.
01 Oct 1923: The technology for Recon Company II has been researched.
I import some Tungsten from Portugal. Needed for Anti-Tank guns.
I select the Navy Doctrine Powerful Battlefleet Raid next.
04 Oct 1923: The Early Light Tank II design has been researched....
....and I select Recon Company III next.
06 Oct 1923: I deploy the 3rd Marine Division early....
....and place it in training. The trained 1st and 2nd Marine Division are assigned to 1st Mountain Army and shipped to Jeddah on 07 Oct 1923.
10 Oct 1923: Another Light Cruiser IV Mk3 is about to complete its refit.
I import more Steel, this time from Luxembourg.
11 Oct 1923: Austria-Hungary is running out of Steel!
13 Oct 1923: Unless I change my production I'll be short of Anti-Tank guns for almost 6 months.
I plan upgrading the Infrastructure in states with Steel production. These two alone will bring 7 more Steel.
I order my Reconnaissance Corps to Kuibyshev. It looks very undefended in my Russian states.
22 Oct 1923: Research has been completed on Interwar Support Equipment II.
I increase Steel imports from Luxembourg.
23 Oct 1923: I choose to research Signal Company II.
28 Oct 1923: Maintenance Company II has now been researched.
30 Oct 1923: The Land Doctrine Modern Blitzkrieg has also been completed.
04 Nov 1923: I select the Air Doctrine Formation Flying next....
....as well as Maintenance Company III.
My current list of Research projects.
I'm slowly upgrading my Army Support companies to the latest standard. Expect a major change in the next post.

Comments