Turkey - Final Touches - 24 Oct to 30 Dec 1921

24 Oct 1921: I add Army Romania to Army Group 1....
....and place 6th Army into Ottoman Reserves.
It is assigned a section of the Ukrainian border near Kharkov. It may drag Ukrainian divisions from their western border.
28 Oct 1921: I recruit another operative for Turme - a safe-cracker this time.
30 Nov 1921: I have now moved the Armoured Corps to the border. It can attack 3 opposing states.
31 Oct 1921: My Heavy Cruiser I has arrived. Great news.
I remain with the Navy and select the Peyk Class Destroyer.
All Research projects are advanced.
07 Nov 1921: Our Fuel stocks are excellent and I'm still concentrating on Civilian Factories in my Construction....
....but I decide to improve the Infrastructure near to the border.
My final thoughts on the subject.
Finally I move my 19th Fighter Wing forward to Moldova adding an extra 100 Fighters to air superiority.
27 Nov 1921: Odessa still only has a level 1 Coastal Fort. Look under Foreign Claims. 2 Russian states claim it.
04 Dec 1921: I plan 6th Army's mission which is to conquer Kharkov which can only happen if Germany is in the war.
07 Dec 1921: I have 10 vessels in OE Task Force 4 (Training) including two new Battlecruisers. I assign trained Submarines to OE Task Force 5....
....and the Destroyer to the Battle Fleet. 
22 Dec 1921: The Army Doctrine Fire Brigades has completed research.
I select Improved Engineer Drawing next.
My Research projects and the status of my Army planning (bottom-centre). The check-mark above the General's picture means that the planning has been completed. The 3 yellow dots equals still in planning (6th Army near Kharkov).
24 Dec 1921: My Focus Anti-French Policy has been completed.
I select Doctrine Effort II next.
28 Dec 1921: Looking to the West we can see that the French aren't even trying to depend the Alpine border.
On their German border they are hopelessly outnumbered. It will be a quick campaign but they do have large forces in Tyrol which could disrupt things.
I also have plenty of equipment available.
30 Dec 1921: The Germans don't waste any time.
Unless another country gets involved, USA for example, the war should be over within a month. On both fronts. Until next time. 

Comments