Turkey - Strategic Redeployment - 28 Aug to 05 Sep 1925

28 Aug 1925: Free France's cipher has been decrypted....
....and I activate the decryption procedures although they are now in the Central Powers.
29 Aug 1925: The research on Vaccination Campaign has been completed.
I start research on Fighter VI next. It will take a while to arrive but it will then hopefully be the most advanced aircraft in service.
It will also be available before the new tank.
I'm transferring 3 divisions from each port in the Eastern Mediterranean....
....and create the new 4th Army with 12 Piyade Tümeni....
....then ship it to Rio de Oro in NW Africa.
I split the OE Battle Fleet in two halves creating the OE Task Force 11.
I delete all orders for Army Far East....
....then order Task Force 11 to Taiwan.
I transfer 1st Airship Wing to Saigon in Southern Indochina....
....then order the OE Carrier Force there too.
I also create 14th Bomber Wing in Saigon.
01 Sep 1925: Turme is upgraded with Machine-Assisted Decryption (3).
02 Sep 1925: The Focus Cruiser Effort has been completed....
....and I continue helping the Navy by choosing the Focus Naval Bombing Effort next.
05 Sep 1925: I create a new Building slot in Kazan, Russia....
....and create an Asian Section for Turme.
Obviously I have decided to invade The Philippines in the near future. Operations in South America are also in consideration. 

Comments