Turkey - Final Preparations and Iberia - 29 Sep to 11 Dec 1924

29 Sep 1924: The Resistance levels in southern Russia. Green 0% states won't increase during wartime while yellow percentages will.
A review of the Afghan Diplomacy screen. Nobody is guaranteeing their independence.
I start moving Air Wings to the upcoming theatre of operations.
06 Oct 1924: A couple of Fighter Wings have been added.
11 Oct 1924: The 4th and 11th Fighter Wings are ordered to Khorasan.
The advantage for the defenders has been reduced from 9% to 6%.
I see no change at the Pyrenees.
12 Oct 1924: Three Portuguese Divisions are trying to capture Nantes.
22 Oct 1924: They have successfully landed.
26 Oct 1924: They have advanced leaving Nantes undefended. It was recaptured so the invaders have lost their port and supply source. Foolish.
28 Oct 1924: The inevitable end....
....but there has been a breakthrough in the Pyrenees.
30 Oct 1924: Reinforcements have poured into the breach. Also my Naval Doctrine Convoy Target Focus has completed research.
I select Fast Fleet Move next.
04 Nov 1924: The technology Military Police III has been completed....
....and I choose the Air Doctrine Direct Ground Support next.
The current projects being researched. None will arrive in the next 3 months but they are all very advanced.
14 Nov 1924: The Pyrenees Front has stabilized but with the breach.
I prepare a Capture Cipher mission for my agents in the USA.
I also prepare a big Lend Lease package for Germany. Lend Lease equipment used by the recipient gives me Army or Air XP. I have 272 and 267 respectively at the moment (top-centre).
19 Nov 1924: I delete all orders for my Artillery Army and order it to the Afghan border.
I select the Machine-Assisted Decryption upgrade for Turme.
26 Nov 1924: The Focus Armour Effort has been completed.
I select Motorization Focus next.
30 Nov 1924: I order my Artillery Army to Rostov.
05 Dec 1924: Then order that it be shipped to Batum in Georgia.
11 Dec 1924: From there I order it to the Afghan border saving days of transportation.
That's all for this post. In the next post we are at war again.

Comments