Turkey - SW Pacific and Bookkeeping - 04 Mar to 01 Apr 1922

04 Mar 1922: I create 7th Army with four divisions from Army Far East and ship it to Rabaul in the Bismarck Islands.
I also order my 3rd Fleet to rebase there.
On Taiwan I plan the construction of 3 Dockyards.
I merge the 1st and 5th Airship Wings....
....then transfer the new 1st Airship Wing and 2nd Fighter Wing to Queensland, Australia.
06 Mar 1922: The 2nd Airship Wing, in Taiwan, requires more training.
15 Mar 1922: My new Peyk Class Destroyer has completed development.
I select Early Artillery Upgrade II next.
My current Research projects.
In Queensland the 1st Airship Wing is on standby while 2nd Fighter Wing requires more training. The goal of these forces is to help fortify key islands and to deter US ambitions in the region.
Southern Russia has a of resources (Steel) which I need for my economy.
In OE Task Force 4 there are 2 surface ships which have completed training. They are both assigned to Task Force 3 in the Far East.
My Navy Overview. Not too shabby for a minor power.
I move 4th and 8th Airship Wings to Tabriz then merge them.
22 Mar 1922: My Army and Airforce production.
Finally, I transfer my Heavy Tank Divisions to my right flank. The Russians west of Stalingrad need to be prevented from retreating deeper into Russia.
25 Mar 1922: Two Infantry Divisions in Ukraine are ordered to Rostov so that they can be shipped to Batumi in Georgia.
27 Mar 1922: I select Improved Worker Conditions to increase Stability.
28 Mar 1922: The foreign approval or disapproval ratings of the Ottoman Empire.
My Lend Lease statistics to Albania since 15 Feb 1922.
29 Mar 1922: That is a lot of Infantry Equipment that still needs to be upgraded.
01 Apr 1922: More Lend Lease, this time to Japan. A key partner to strengthen against a possible American involvement in the region.
That concludes this post. More preparations from the upcoming campaign in the next post. 

Comments