Turkey - Far East Policy Change - 14 Feb to 25 Feb 1922

14 Feb 1922: A quick look at the global situation before addressing Kyushu.
The solution is simple - I give the crap back to Japan but I hang on to Formosa (Chinese) and Port Arthur (Russia). That easy. Japan is still a puppet nation of the Ottoman Empire though.
Next I release Army Far East from all Garrison duties....
....and give those duties to Far East Garrison Army.
I move my 3rd Fleet to Taiwan....
...then gather the entire Army Far East there too.
At home I order the Battle Fleet to Istanbul (and cancel its 3 active regions).
I create 4th Army from half of Army Iranian and assign it to the border with Russia east of the Caspian Sea.
I commence building a level 4 Airfield in Ust Urt....
....and I reduce Steel imports from the United Kingdom.
15 Feb 1922: I merge my 3rd and 4th Bomber Wings
....and move the new 3rd Bomber Wing to Armenia.
I create a new unit called Artillery Division, later Brigade, using all the captured Field Artillery.
It has 144 Field Guns and 36 Anti-Tank Guns. A powerful unit for only 3300 manpower.
I Lend Lease lots of equipment to Albania so they can establish some ground forces.
You're welcome!
19 Feb 1922: 2nd Army is assigned it's sector at the frontline....
....and off they go.
25 Feb 1922: I give 4th Army a new colour scheme.
The Far East problem solved and more preparations for the upcoming offensive have dominated this post. More about the German-French war in the next post. 

Comments