Turkey - A Major Change - 04 Nov 1923 to 31 Jan 1924

04 Nov 1923: I cancel the Lend Lease to Inner Mongolia.
I have just realized that I can take over the leadership of the Central Powers.
So I do it!
I'm hoping I can somehow influence the USA since we are not at war but there is nothing I can do. I'm leader for 180 days with both Germany and Austria-Hungary near to being able to assume leadership.
I'm not worried about Germany but I decide to kick Austria-Hungary out of the Central Powers.
07 Nov 1923: Italy decides to leave - no big loss.
11 Nov 1923: Now the UK leaves and that probably means the rest of the British Empire too. I'm not at all worried because if either of them attack me they will be at war with Germany too.
13 Nov 1923: I assign 2nd Army to my border with Austria-Hungary because we are no longer allies..
24 Nov 1923: The Focus Airfield Expansion III has completed.
I select the continuous Focus Construction Engineering next.
20 Dec 1923: I deploy the 5 Artillery Brigades early....
....and place them in training.
25 Dec 1923: Research of Formation Flying has finished.
I select Armoured Car IV next and probably won't produce it.
11 Jan 1924: The technology for Recon Company III has been researched....
....and I select Logistics Company II next.
The last  Light Cruiser IV has been refitted. My new adjusted Naval Construction plan.
18 Jan 1924: I draw up a Lend Lease package for Austria-Hungary. They don't appear to be angry with me which is good.
30 Jan 1924: Reconnaissance Company III has been researched.
Also completed is Signal Company III.
31 Jan 1924: I select M1918 BAR next - a 1927 technology which will give my ground troops a decisive advantage when it becomes available. It will arrive in Fen 1925.
I also select Dive Bombing.
My research projects - a mixed bag.
Finally the Global Summary. Germany alone is way ahead of the United States but the loss of the British Empire is regrettable. The UK and Italy are democracies.....
More as Central Powers leader in the next post. I'm still remaining at peace with the United States. 

Comments