Turkey - Major Airforce Reorganization - 04 Jan to 15 Jan 1923

04 Jan 1923: Two technologies have completed research. Military Camera and the Birinci Inönü Class Submarine.
I choose to research Trench Mortar II....
....and the Air Doctrine Ace Veteran Initiative.
06 Jan 1923: Another technology, Marines I, has completed research....
....and I select Marines II next.
The Research projects currently selected.
My imports have disappeared again so I order afresh....
All caught up again.
07 Jan 1923: I need to place these Seaplanes back in reserve so that I can assign them to my new Aircraft Carrier.
10 Jan 1923: I create a 60 aircraft strong 1st Carrier Wing which of course needs training.
11 Jan 1923: My Aircraft production.
I merge 2nd and 7th Bomber Wings....
....and place 4th Bomber Wing in Training.
I transfer 10th Fighter Wing to Kharkov....
....and 16th Fighter Wing to Mykolaiv.
14 Jan 1923: I merge it with 7th Fighter Wing....
....and the new 7th Fighter Wing receives training.
At Asir I merge the 12th and 13th Fighter Wings.
At Hejaz I increase the 20th Fighter Wing to 100 aircraft and order Pilot training.
More redeployment is required but that can wait. I turn my attention to Arabia in the next post. 

Comments