Turkey - Improvements and the War Reviewed - 06 Mar to 28 Mar 1924

06 Mar 1924: I give Army Arabia a mission - garrison Arabia.
I cancel the Lend Lease to Japan.
I add two Motorized Infantry Battalions and a Maintenance Support Company to the Heavy Tank Division's organization structure.
13 Mar 1924: Fully-trained Artillery Brigades are assigned to the Artillery Army and proceed to the border on 15 Mar 1924.
18 Mar 1924: We still have many friends around the world.
20 Mar 1924: I modify the Lend Lease packages to Germany.....
....and Austria-Hungary.
24 Mar 1924: Three Research projects will complete in April....
....and I initiate a War Propaganda exercise against Italy.
28 Mar 1924: I need to fix my imports again.
Done.
I modify my Naval Production. I now plan 2 x 2 Battlecruisers instead of 1 x 4. They'll arrive earlier.
I'll construct an extra Dockyard in Georgia.
I guess that conquering Canada produced that victory margin of 9%.
The situation in the Caribbean. The USA appears to be losing.
The Global Summary. We remain a solid #5 in the world.
That concludes this post. Germany hasn't reclaimed the leadership of the Central Powers. Maybe the 180 days aren't over yet. We'll soon see. 

Comments