Turkey - Army Upgrades - 07 Jul to 30 Jul 1923

07 Jul 1923: The Focus Anti-Russian Policy has completed.
I select Prepare for War next. The 30,000 extra Manpower is a nice bonus.
09 Jul 1923: The Army Doctrine Backhand Blow has been researched.
I adjust my Army production emphasis.
I select The Doctrine Modern Blitzkrieg next and spend 100 XP to expedite the research.
10 Jul 1923: Ten trained Division20s are returned to 1st Army.
I now upgrade the 14 divisions in Army Far East to the Infantry Division20 standard.
11 Jul 1923: Six trained Division20s are returned to Army Reserve 1.
18 Jul 1923: I deploy the two Marine Divisions and place them in training.
The 48th Piyade Tümeni is returned to Army Far East after completing training.
The four divisions of Far East Garrison are transferred to Army Far East....
....and converted to the Division20 standard.
20 Jul 1923: My Light Cruiser and Destroyer production.
26 Jul 1923: Research has been completed on the Air Doctrine Ace Veteran Initiative.
I select Maintenance Company II next.
My current Research projects. None will be completed before September.
27 Jul 1923: Four Division20's are returned to Army Far East.
30 Jul 1923: The Resistance in Ukraine has greatly diminished.
My Intel Network in North America.
The USA appears to have suffered a setback in the Caribbean. Lack of supply or did they retire?
The USA now has noticeably less divisions than Germany. Maybe a defeat after all.
I'm slowly upgrading my Armed Forces and managing to stay out of Germany's disfavour. Until soon. 

Comments