Turkey - From Mindanao to French Guyana - 19 Jan to 16 Mar 1926

19 Jan 1926: The US defenders are given no respite as we storm into Mindanao.
20 Jan 1926: The Focus Capital Ship Effort has completed....
....and I select Destroyer Effort next.
Another amphibious assault this time on Mindanao SW of Davos, the regional capital.
22 Jan 1926: One US division is stubbornly holding the line but the pressure is too much.
28 Jan 1926: Our forces are advancing into Mindanao on a broad front. Research has completed on Interwar Support Weapons III....
....and I select Maintenance Company IV next.
My projects currently being researched.
07 Feb 1926: Mindanao has been captured and with the campaign pretty much over I create Army Phili to garrison the islands.
12 Feb 1926: Again the answer is no.
The remaining 10 divisions of Army Far East are ordered to garrison Taiwan which automatically sends them all there.
I order 1st and 8th Fleets back to various ports.
The Global Summary showing Germany with 1111 points!
On the Home Front I upgrade my Recruitment from Extensive Conscription to Service by Requirement.
13 Feb 1926: I switch theatres to the Mid-Atlantic and activate the amphibious assault by 4th Army on French Guyana.
14 Feb 1926: The war is progressing 42% in our favour and our casualties are only 38K.
20 Feb 1926: Two fully-trained Battlecruiser V's are assigned to the OE Battle Fleet which is active in the Central Atlantic Gap assuring Naval Superiority for my Invasion Force.
24 Feb 1926: Both forces can be seen here. Note that we have no ships in final naval region but the Royal Navy is present.
01 Mar 1926: The landings are imminent....
....and on the next day we capture Cayenne and order a division inland to complete the liberation.
10 Feb 1926: In the African Coast region an enemy fleet is in the vicinity but together with our allies we have a comfortable naval superiority.
15 Mar 1926: We have located a Spanish Fleet holed-up in the Islas Canarias.
16 Mar 1926: I create another Building Slot in Orenburg, Russia....
....and issue War Bonds for more resources.
I plan the construction of new Dockyards and the improvement of the Infrastructure near my capital.
Well that's two campaigns completed. We need to solve the Spanish threat next to ensure our support lines over the Atlantic. 

Comments