Turkey - France Capitulates - 03 Feb to 14 Feb 1922

03 Feb 1922: Trieste has fallen and without a port they won't last long.
04 Feb 1922: I order my Armoured Corps to be shipped to Batumi, Georgia.
06 Feb 1922: France has capitulated....
....but the struggle continues as Free France, but they have also capitulated. Good luck, Tunisia.
I now order 6th Army to be shipped to Batumi.
Only Tunisia now then that conflict is the past for me. Russia is the final war of conquest then I really must build the Empire.
08 Feb 1922: Research has completed on the Air Doctrine Low Pass Bombing.
I choose to research Mechanical Schools next.
I send Iran a Lend Lease package.
11 Feb 1922: My Armoured Corps has arrived in Batumi and I order it nearer to the border.
6th Army has also disembarked and I assign it to the eastern sector of the frontline.
13 Feb 1922: Our 2nd Army can now be shipped to Batumi.
This is Free France in Africa.
This is how War Support is calculated.
Here is Stability.
I create another Building Slot - this time in Kharkov. (I have no choice where it happens.)
That's one strategy, Alexander but when you need them at home they won't be there.
I have an idea how to fix Kyushu once and for all.
Something to do for the next post.

Comments